"It was imprudent of us, in the first place, to become authors. We could have become something regular, but we managed not to.
We were lucky, but we were also determined." Roy Blount Jr

"I don’t change the facts to enhance the drama. I think of it the other way round, the drama has got to fit the facts,
and it’s your job as a writer to find the shape in real life."
Hilary Mantel

Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday

Last night, after the Maundy Thursday service--which included Foot Washing--



--the altar was stripped for Good Friday.



The Chap and I drove home beneath a magnificent full moon. The clouds moving across it were very dramatic.



Such a blustery day, with high wind warnings till well into the evening. The lights flickered a bit this morning.

I'll be out and about taking care of errands and have my my music lesson. Don't much enjoy being buffeted about but nothing I can do but bundle up.

Today we're seeing the the "lion" face of March.


No comments: