"It was imprudent of us, in the first place, to become authors. We could have become something regular, but we managed not to.
We were lucky, but we were also determined." Roy Blount Jr

"I don’t change the facts to enhance the drama. I think of it the other way round, the drama has got to fit the facts,
and it’s your job as a writer to find the shape in real life."
Hilary Mantel

Friday, February 20, 2009

And Even More

I was oblivious to the forecast--I'm on break, I'm writing a book, don't care so much about weather. I was a little surprised that it was snowing last night at bedtime. And even more surprised, on waking, to see nearly as much snow this morning as we had yesterday morning! This snow is much lighter, easier to shovel.



Not so good for snowball making, but I found a ball-shaped chunk of yesterday's snow, frozen hard, and threw it for the girls.

With the usual results.




Enjoy your weekend.

Me, I'm on break--and loving it. 'Cause every day feels like a weekend!


No comments: