"It was imprudent of us, in the first place, to become authors. We could have become something regular, but we managed not to.
We were lucky, but we were also determined." Roy Blount Jr

"I don’t change the facts to enhance the drama. I think of it the other way round, the drama has got to fit the facts,
and it’s your job as a writer to find the shape in real life."
Hilary Mantel

Monday, September 14, 2009

Musical Monday

After the memorial gathering at the lake cottage and my newspaper interview/photo shoot with a reporter about the now-published cookbook (in it's 3rd printing I think), we had a supper of Singapore Curry Noodle from Ping. Watched Mad Men and then the conclusion of a reality-tv show because a sibling of one of my husband's work colleagues was still competetive. (And ended up winning the loot.)

I only got round to eating my fortune cookie at lunchtime today. It's said, "You must share your happiness with others." So I've been thinking of how exactly I can do that, and came up with this. If it doesn't make you smile, or LOL, then your funny bone needs work.




No comments: