"It was imprudent of us, in the first place, to become authors. We could have become something regular, but we managed not to.
We were lucky, but we were also determined." Roy Blount Jr

"I don’t change the facts to enhance the drama. I think of it the other way round, the drama has got to fit the facts,
and it’s your job as a writer to find the shape in real life."
Hilary Mantel

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Morning Traffic Report

Traffic = Boat.




Fish Report: Walter has finished his nest and is awaiting his mate.

Weather Report: It was hot at 5 a.m. when I let the dogs out. It was hot at 8.30 a.m. when we went for a walk. And it's getting hotter. There's a breeze coming off the water.

Dog Report: Napping at my feet. Maybe dreaming of a swim.

Productivity Report: Not available. Too hot to write. So I'm reading Girl with a Dragon Tattoo. Immersing myself in descriptions of a Swedish winter is quite refreshing in the midst of a heat wave!


No comments: