"It was imprudent of us, in the first place, to become authors. We could have become something regular, but we managed not to.
We were lucky, but we were also determined." Roy Blount Jr

"I don’t change the facts to enhance the drama. I think of it the other way round, the drama has got to fit the facts,
and it’s your job as a writer to find the shape in real life."
Hilary Mantel

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Return to London...and Elsewhere

In the midst of planning my next visit to London, I finally got round to creating my October-November 2009 travelogue. Here are the individual page links (eventually they'll be added to my sidebar) but they're continuous so you need only click the first one to follow the trip.


Visiting My Characters

Kensington Palace

Kensington Palace Gardens

The Hague

Het Loo Palace

Antwerp

Chelsea Physic Garden

Remembrance Sunday

Dogs of London


I know some activities slated for the next jaunt--work and play, but more of the latter than the former. I predict I'll do a 2010 version of the Dogs of London! When I'm there, I miss the girls so much that I point my camera at every pup that passes me on the streets or parks.


No comments: