"It was imprudent of us, in the first place, to become authors. We could have become something regular, but we managed not to.
We were lucky, but we were also determined." Roy Blount Jr

"I don’t change the facts to enhance the drama. I think of it the other way round, the drama has got to fit the facts,
and it’s your job as a writer to find the shape in real life."
Hilary Mantel

Friday, March 04, 2011

March Forth!

For me, a command as well as my birth date.

The celebrations began days ago. On Tuesday we had a Mexican dinner downtown with our Friends from the North Country. Last night the Chap and another dear and godly friend treated me at the same new upscale downtown restaurant that catered the Academy Awards party on Sunday. I was well-fed and amply feted in advance of the big day.

Today allows for peaceful, reflective time at the Lodge, with home-based festivities tonight. To be followed by an extremely busy weekend.



Sitting around with canine/s, thinking deep thoughts and making up stuff. So my life began...so it continues. And yet there's been progress. I now frequently wear socks & shoes. And I've grown a lot more hair.

My dear husband provided the annual gift--my birthday flowers, daffodils. Which are always blooming on this date in the place of my nativity.



I am encouraged to be industrious by this present. It's called a KIP--for Knitting In Public. My sock monkey fetish is widely known. (I have a garden gnome fetish also, but I purchased the knitting needles myself.) Now my work will travel in style!



Assessment and prognostication here....



Astrological Interpretation: March 4 - Pisces Birthday
SIGN - Pisces ELEMENT - Water RULERS - Neptune, Moon.

As a March 4 Pisces you might well have found that from a very early age you were attracted by religion, by ritual, and aspects of great beauty. Yes! All of these interests tend to lift a person out of the ordinary and into the inspirational.

You desire to comprehend that which is unseen and to generate, through your creative imagination and particular skills, works that are in some way representative of the more subtle reality that is so much a part of your nature. You bet.

By nature, as a March 4 Pisces, you generally tend to look for and see the best in people with result that you can at times be extremely disappointed when they fail to live up to your expectations. All too true. In other words, as a March 4 Pisces you are very open to what other people tell you, so you can be very genuinely hurt when you discover dishonesty in those so close to you. Absolutely.

A bit of forecasting. Two months into the year, it's shaping up this way!

2011 will be a Number Two year for you. Ruled by the Moon. This is a year of potential companionship. It is a quiet, gentle, and mostly harmonious year that is less active than other years. Instead, you are more responsive to the needs of others. If you are patient and open yourself up in a gentle manner, you will attract both things and people. This is an excellent year in which to build and develop for the future. Advice - be patient, be receptive, enjoy the peace, collect.

No comments: